An unyielding commitment to quality has been San Juan Pools stock in trade ever since the first fiberglass pool was produced in 1958. There are over 90 different sizes, shapes and styles to choose from. Features include innovative steps and seating, vanishing edges and tanning ledges. All pools are available with optional jets for therapeutic massage built right in.
View the different styles & shapes San Juan Pools has to offer:
We are proud of our partnership with
San Juan Pools for these reasons:
• They are the largest manufacturer of fiberglass pools in the country and have been in business since 1958. They have over 74,000 pools installed and counting!
• Over 100 different pool and spa models are available including one-piece pool and spa combinations, infinity edge pools, perimeter overflow, therapy and free-form pools. The possibilities are endless!
• San Juan pools are made to last. They use 100% proprietary resin throughout the entire laminate structure. Resin that is the toughest, most impenetrable used in the fiberglass industry today.
• There is a minimum of 5 hand-laid layers of fiberglass – not chopped fiberglass, coring or other fillers that can make walls brittle and inhibit the flexural strength of the fiberglass. This allows the pool to expand and contract with expansive soils and in extreme weather conditions.
• San Juan Pools uses a satin smooth 32-mil gel coat finish on its pool surfaces. The special formula is more resistant to fading than the colored finishes other manufacturers use.
• With a 25 year structural warranty and a 10 year surface warranty, San Juan Pools stand behind their products